Saturday, June 6, 2009

Delete Blog: An Introduction

Delete: (n.) A person, place, object, or any other conceivable scenario that does not deserve to/probably should not have ever existed.

"Hey Bill, look at that delete couple over there! I hate couples that sit together on the same side of restaurant booths."
"Yeah, seriously man, delete."

"What's that Andrea? He cheated on you with a 61 year old Indonesian transvestite? What a delete."



Delete: (v.) The act of emotionally expressing one's dislike for the noun form of the word. Taking action to physically remove a delete from existence.

"Kelly: 'I think I am in love you guys, he said he might see me AROUND some time! Like maybe he really doesn't hate the fact that I called him 65 times in a fifteen minute period and then climbed into his window naked at 3am!'
Michelle: 'Dude Kelly, he is going to delete you if you keep acting like a stage 5 psycho..'"

I welcome you all to delete blog. A place to share our sentiments about things in life we wish we could instantaneously remove from existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment