Monday, June 8, 2009

Delete: Collagen Lip Injections

Who wakes up in the morning and thinks, "hmm, you know? I'd like to get some fat taken out of my ass and injected into my face!!"

Living close to Newport Beach, I come face to...lip with these degenerates on a regular basis. I don't care if your lips are as thin as an anorexic supermodel, the alternative makes you look like the missing link between duck and human, you're an EVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After working in multiple restaurants where these big lipped beasts frequently dine, I have learned to decipher their native tongue. "Cub you pweaze bwing some bubbwy wader?" Simply means "could you please bring some bubbly water?" And so forth..

If you have an ugly face, no need to resort to surgery.. Just find someone loving and caring who loves you for YOU... Unless of course your personality has absolutely no redeeming features, then I guess you probably should just get the surgery.

Delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment