Sunday, June 7, 2009

Delete: Counterproductive Anti-Marjiuana PSAs





So, between talking dogs and sitting on Pete's couch for 11 hours, I begin to wonder what kind of pot these people are smoking....and where I can get some for myself...

It seems that these ads have really taken a turn for the worse with their approach. First it was, don't smoke marijuana kids, its a dangerous drug that makes you violent and unpredictable.
Now it's, hey kids don't smoke weed or you'll be sitting on the couch in some person's basement until your old and senile, talking to the family dog...

Don't convince people that smoking pot is going to make your housepets talk. Fools! This is counterproductive, I would smoke weed solely for that purpose if I thought it were possible.

Above the Influence? Seriously?

Delete.

1 comment:

  1. can we at least hang on to the old 80's PSAs?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo

    highlights:
    00:09 - fake laugh, smoothly executed
    00:22 - the "shit my pants?" face
    00:27 - the "just got worked by a kid actor" face

    classic.

    ReplyDelete