Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dinner Rolls: The Karb Worth Killin' For? Delete


This is not a joke: Melvindale, Michigan. 42 year old Ava Maria Gordon is being charged with murder after stabbing her father several times during dinner.

The Reason for the stabbing: Gordon's father was angered when Ava Maria ate a dinner roll that he had been saving for later, DESPITE seeing the note he had left which SPECIFICALLY told her not to eat it, what a disobedient piece of shit!
.......delete.

Ava Maria was found by police, hiding in the woods, and eating the dinner roll like a hungry rat.

The things a girl will do for sustenance these days.

Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode where Elaine's boss saves the piece of cake from King Edward VIII's wedding in 1937? Unless this dinner roll retained some kind of SERIOUS sentimental value, then this is the most delete death I have ever come into contact with. And trust me, I know a stupid death when I see one.

This one deserves the Darwin Award I believe. I present you with the DINNER ROLL OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment